Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Montreal (Downtown) Delta Montreal

travellingtom
By travellingtom,
in

Which discount code has expired? Is GIFTCARD06 still valid?

I was thinking about using it to book 5 nights Sept1-6 in Montreal ($76-$10/nt) for what I think is the Delta Montreal (Selected amenities include:silkHotAmenities2: Restaurant(s), Pool(s), Fitness Center, Spa Services, Children's Activity Program, Business Center)

I think I can do slightly better on Priceline, but don't want to risk getting the Novotel. Would actually want the Hyatt for 1st choice but Sept 1 is not available on hotwire right now. I suppose I could take a chance and wait a week.

Any suggestions? Thanks for your help.

Decided to go ahead and book on Hotwire. It was the Delta Montreal as expected. However, the GIFTCARD06 did not work anymore so I ended up paying $76. Hotwire's Package price for Delta Montreal was lower than the Novotel, but Priceline's Shop/Save/Compare price for Novotel was a few dollars cheaper than Delta Montreal. Novotel didn't have a pool so spent the extra dollars on Hotwire to avoid getting it.

Thank you for using the SB links to begin your purchase (sounds like it went as it should, there shouldn't be any noticable difference on your end).

Glad you utilized both services and went with the one that worked best of your plans. Nice to have the pool to enjoy.

Have a great stay and thanks again for posting.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]