Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Daytona (Daytona Beach - Ormond Beach) Daytona Beach Resort and Conference Center

rxbox99
By rxbox99,
in

Used HOTWIRE link and searched for Daytona Beach, FL 10/13-10/14.

This property showed up as "Ormond Beach area condo".

Booked for $82, currently showing on hotels.com for $101.

Please update the Hotwire Hotel list amenities:

Resort, Beachfront Property, 1 Bedroom Suite,

Fully-equipped Kitchen, Indoor pool(s), Daily Housekeeping,

Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s),

24-hour Front Desk, Laundry Facilities (self-service), High-Speed Internet Access,

Free Parking, Free Internet

Also NOTE: This hotel showed a Trip Advisor rating of 4 full stars on the Hotwire site, but on the TripAdvisor site it only received 3.5 stars so it was a little deceiving.

Congratulations on your success!

While not the 4.0 TA rating you were seeking, hope you're still happy with the result for this price point.

The TA ratings shown by HOTWIRE are not updated in realtime, but only about every 2-4 weeks, so the TA rating may have changed since their last update. You could try calling HOTWIRE and let them know that the hotel has a lower TA rating then advertised, and they may give you the option of cancelling the reservation (if that is what you want) or offer some HotDollars to use on a future purchase.

Thank you for sharing using the HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchase and sharing your win, helping us update the Hotwire Hotel List with the new amenity set for this property.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I think you misunderstood my post. I am very happy with this purchase as it exactly the hotel that I thought I was going to get based on the research that I did on this great site. :D

Even though the amenities did not match perfectly I was pretty sure what I was getting based on the Resort and 1BR amenities since no other properties in the area had these.

Actually my only concern with the Hotwire 4.0 TA rating was the fact that it did not match the rating on the TA site so it made the purchase feel a little riskier. However, thanks for the tip about calling Hotwire - I'll see if I can get some Hotwire bucks out of it. :o

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]