Priceline Hotel: 3* Baltimore (Inner Harbor - Downtown) Radisson Plaza Lord Baltimore

ea30
By ea30,
in

Started yesterday and got up to $64 for 3.5* and 4* hotels. Ironically, I saw today that $65 may have been the magic number for 3.5* at Baltimore Marriott. I also saw a 3* Express deal for $58. Wondered if that might be the Hilton Garden Inn because of the strike-through price of $118. The parking rates at both of these were a little on the higher end so I still tried the 3* bids starting at $44 and knowing I'd probably get something before $58. Not loving the reviews I've seen on PL or TA but hopefully it'll be good enough for one night only and the parking is cheaper too. We'll see if I wished I spent $20 more! :)

Offer Price: $56.00

Rooms: 1

Nights: 1

Room Subtotal: $56.00

Taxes & Fees: $16.18

Total Charged to Card: $72.18

Hope so. The reviews on Yelp are just as bad, if not worse. Not sure this place qualifies as a 3* PL hotel frankly. And I am not one who is usually picky at all. Booked many 3* rooms and always been pleased. Never saw one that seemed to have this much over-whelming negativity in the reviews (compared to the outlier negative comments you'll almost always find).

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]