Priceline Hotel: Failed 2.5* Lynnwood

Lollipop's Mom
By Lollipop's Mom,
in

Lynnwood - Edmonds - See map

Selected amenities include: Complimentary Breakfast, Pool(s), Fitness Center. View complete amenity list and description

Best Value!

$79 per room

per night

Lynnwood - Edmonds - See map

Selected amenities include: Complimentary Breakfast, Pool(s), Fitness Center, High-Speed Internet Access. View complete amenity list and description

$70 per room

per night

Not knowing the star rating, it's hard to say. However, one of those is probably the Best Western (the one without high speed internet, would be my guess); not sure what the other is. The Courtyard doesn't have free breakfast, so that isn't one of them.

Depending on the dates and star rating, that's still pretty high for Lynnwood. Even when I couldn't get the Courtyard (which usually goes for $34-38 on Priceline), I was still able to get the Best Western for $50 on Priceline. However, if you are looking for something over Labor Day weekend, it may be higher.

Hmmm...I just checked Marriott's website, and they still have availability at the Lynnwood Courtyard, and the prices are the normal web prices for this property. I'm surprised you weren't able to get it with a $45 bid. You may still be able to get the Best Western, but it generally goes for a higher price than Courtyard (I paid $50 a night through Priceline).

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]