Priceline Hotel: 4* Philadelphia (Mt. Laurel) The Westin Mount Laurel

mkeeney
By mkeeney,
in

I'm traveling to Philadelphia Nov. 6-8 for a convention. Right now Hotwire is showing a 3.5* in the City Center West - University area for $86. The amenities are: indoor pool, smoke-free rooms, fitness center, restaurant, business center, high-speed internet access, accessible for the blind, accessible path of travel, in-room accessibility, handicapped parking. Am I correct in guessing this is the Sheraton City Center? If so, I can get a better deal through the Last Minute Travel club - $73 with no guessing. Am I also correct in assuming that the accessible amenities mean they are available, not that I would necessarily be given a room with them? It appears that Hotwire is adding accessible amenities to all of their listings.

I already have a reservation at the Club Quarters Philadelphia for those dates that I will cancel if I find a better deal. My company is a CQ member so the rate there is $139 for the small room. Given that something around that price would be my ceiling, would I be better off trying for a 4* on Priceline?

This board has been such a great help. I always start my searches using the links. Thanks!

You are correct that the accessible amenities indicates that they are available, not that you'll necessarily be assigned an accessible room.

We have not yet see a hotel reported to the board with this amenity set, but the Sheraton City Center would certainly be at least one possibility.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this stay or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 3 months later...

Started at $96, went to $99, accepted at $101. Hotel was good, but not really any nicer than most 3 star hotels I've stayed in. I was offered free internet when I checked in because I am Starwood Gold, but then they charged my cc anyway. I had a lot of trouble getting them to refund the charges, but they finally did after I emailed the general manager. Very easy to target on PRICELINE as it is currently the only 4* hotel in Mt. Laurel.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]