2006 Ent. Books....do they have $30 Hotwire coupon

ScottTexas
By ScottTexas,
in

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Wondering which City is your Ent Book that has the coupon? usually in which section/color this coupon exists (approx page #)?

Was the coupon only available for USA only?

I tried checking my 2005 Ent book (Calgary, Canada) but did not find the coupon (not knowing what/where to look for anyway!)

• 2 weeks later...

Was the coupon only available for USA only? I tried checking my 2005 Ent book (Calgary, Canada) but did not find the coupon (not knowing what/where to look for anyway!)

The coupon is only in the US books. I live in Vancouver and buy a book from a local school. Then go online and buy one for a favourite destination (Hawaii/Vegas). Vegas book is only $20 - plus the book is shipped from Vancouver so it will be here in a couple of days. The other good thing is the 2nd Card - the back of the cards is all the same so it's perfect for going for dinner with another couple (like when my parents take us out for my bday dinner!).

Then go online and buy one for a favourite destination (Hawaii/Vegas). Vegas book is only $20 - plus the book is shipped from Vancouver so it will be here in a couple of days. The other good thing is the 2nd Card - the back of the cards is all the same so it's perfect for going for dinner with another couple (like when my parents take us out for my bday dinner!)

Are you saying that the restaurant cannot tell if the card is from a different city? We always get two books because CT is divided up by county and we often go to both counties.

JB

• 3 weeks later...

Last year I had Vegas, NYC, Hawaii, and DC/Northern Va. books

because I wanted the coupons as well as the card discounts. I

used the cards interchangeably and was never questioned about

the origin and although the registration numbers on the cards were

quite different, all the cards were the same color and exactly the

same format, look, and feel.

I also was disappointed to discover the $30 Hotwire coupon had

been reduced to $10.00. :)

Regards, Keoni :)

• 5 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]