Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Galveston (West Beach - Moody Gardens) Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites Galveston West-Seawall

irelandvegas
By irelandvegas,
in

Just won Holiday Inn Express single night pre cruise stay for $137. Heres how: Bid for 3 stars first, thats what i really wanted. Bid $107 East Beach Zone, rebid adding Tx City Industry $117, rebid adding Alvin $127, rebid adding TX City $137, rebid adding LaMarque $147, Rebid adding Offats Bay $153, Rebid adding West Beach Zone $155. Move on to 2.5 stars, First bid, East Beach $125, rebid with winning West Beach Zone added at $137! Not as great a deal as I would wish for, but its a busy cruise weekend in Galveston with 4 ships in port. Best of luck to you all, IrelandVegas. See you on Mariner of the seas!

Congratulations on your success!

You originally posted this as the "Holiday Inn West Beach" but i don't see any listing for this property, is this actually the Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites Galveston West-Seawall (at 8628 Seawall Blvd)? If not, can you please let us know the address of the Holiday Inn that you received.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay... and cruise.

PS- if you haven't seen it, check out our sister site Pre Cruise Hotels which includes the Galveston port! :)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 3 months later...

Feny001415,

Welcome to BetterBidding!

If you haven't yet, please start by reading your messages.

Note that rates are date specific, and as the OP commented, this is an expensive nite in the area. Rates for this nite at the property won is nearly $200/nite... i'm sure rates for your dates were substantially less.

Can you please add your win to the board as a NEW TOPIC so that others will be aware of your win when searching the topic titles on the board and in the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins and Priceline Maps.

In your post please include the star rating, city, zone, hotel name, room rate per nite, and dates of your stay... you can still view all of this information by going to PRICELINE and clicking the MY PROFILE >> MY TRIPS link near the top right of their home page.

Thanks!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]