Priceline Hotel: 5* Bangkok (Siam Square) Amari Watergate Hotel

GeoFox
By GeoFox,
in

Tried over several days to get a hotel in the Riverside - Silom Area wihtout success as I was keen to get the Millenium Hilton. Bid up to 84 USD.

Overnight I received a bonus cash and bid 90 USD without any success and add the area of Siam Square to avoid that the bonus cash will expire and won the 5* Star Amari Watergate Hotel.

For me its a little bit dissapointing, as Tripadivor and most other websites are talking about a 4* hotel and the high price, compared to the other wins which has been made to the hotel. However with the bonus cash the total price be decreased by 30 USD.

I already contact the priceline service desk and ask if I can change / cancel may reservation without any success. May some one of you have hint for me what I can do...

Room Cost (avg. per room, per night): $93.00 (USD)

Number of Rooms: 1

Number of Guests Per Room: 2

Number of Nights: 3

Room Subtotal: $279.00 (USD)

Taxes and Fees: $57.42 (USD)

Total Room Cost: $336.42 (USD)

Sorry to hear you are disappointed with the results, but you did bid this zone and PRICELINE rates this property 5* (as previously reported to the board), so this should have been a 'known' option/possibility. Hopefully you can make it work for your needs and for the price paid, you'll find it to be a good value.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]