Priceline Hotel: Zone Question - Downtown or Gaslamp - Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego

beginner1
By beginner1,
in

Downtown and Gaslamp are two different zones available to choose when making a bid. It looks like the Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego is in the Gaslamp district, but most postings show it as "Downtown and Harbor Island". If I were shooting for this (I know there is no guarantee to get this hotel), would I choose Gaslamp or Downtown?

Any strategies to booking close to the gaslamp/convention center for late October (Oct. 17-19) for around $75/night? Thanks!

Have you done any bidding for Pittsburgh, as per your Priceline hotel thread? Please follow-up your current thoughts and/or decision for that trip, then reply to this thread and we'll comment on your post above.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

This area was recently 're-zoned' and will be updated, along with a few other areas that have had a change in boundaries, over the next few months (we have just completed a separate project and will get to these soon).

The Manchester Grand Hyatt is located in PRICELINE's Gaslamp Quarter-Convention Center zone.

I think a 4* hotel in this zone at $75 is going to be difficult, is this your maximum bid?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]