Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* New York City (Times Square - Theater District) Flatotel

jaysenese
By jaysenese,
in

I finally completed booking my NYC trip (used the Better Bidding Link): the last two nights will be at the Flatotel.

As the Better Bidding listings suggested, the hotel I would receive turned out to be the Flatotel. There were complaints on Tripadvisor about small rooms but, as BB suggested, the room I was sold is some sort of a handicapped-accessible room. Perhaps it will be a little larger?

PS: I paid $173. I went back to HOTWIRE a moment later to get the Amenities list for this message post and the price showed $172 ? Is there a 'markup' charged when using the BB link ?

Amenities listed:

Fitness Center

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

High-Speed Internet Access

Accessible for the blind

Accessible for the deaf

Accessible path of travel

In-room accessibility

Accessible bathroom

Roll-in shower

Congrats on your success. :)

Very nice deal for this well-located NYC property. The accessible amenities do not indicate that your room is accessible, but that the hotel offers those amenities in general. In terms of room assignment, you can call or email the property and see what they say. PRICELINE and HOTWIRE reservations are not eligible for upgrades, but you could try asking for a high floor room to have at least a somewhat better chance of some view and/or more natural light.

There is no markup when using the Betterbidding links. HOTWIRE prices fortunately/unfortunately fluctuate slightly quite often (especially in a market like NYC) throughout the day. It may be $174/75 later - there's no way to know.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]