Priceline Hotel: Resort Flagstaff (Sedona) Radisson Poco Diablo

cared72000
By cared72000,
in

I just wanted to let others know that I bid on 8/8/05 for a resort class hotel in Sedona, and won the bid for $56. I used 2 free rebids, adding zones and lowering to a 3*. I found out about this site afterward, but I wanted to share this information. :)

I encourage everyone to tell your friends to use this site--we need to make it very current and useful, as it is one of the only friendly places around here to get help with bidding! Thanks!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Congratulations on your win and thank you for sharing it with the rest of the board.

Can you also let us know the actual dates of your stay (assuming this wasn't for a same-day bid on the 8th) and also what your highest rejected bid was before this acceptance at $56.

Thanks, and enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Carrie , I agree with you. This is the best site on the net for bid related travel information .... this is the only site I go to, very user friendly. The more people that have bad experiences with "other" like sites, they will begin to post here, and this site will have more traffic and will be even more usefull then it already is.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]