Priceline Hotel: 4* London (Westminster) Doubletree by Hilton London Victoria

peacenik18
By peacenik18,
in

Are the fill list of amenities: Free Internet | Pets Allowed | Business Center?

While we are beginning to keep track of Express Deals that are reported to the board, and can sometimes ID those that have not previously been posted, there are too many hotels in this zone, and the amenities above too common, to offer any insight into this one.

Since this an extended stay you could see if this same property is offered for the first (or last) nite of your stay and then again for the balance. If so, you could purchase the solo nite in order to 'look behind the curtain'. If you're happy with the results purchase the remaining nites, if not, make alternate plans for the balance of your stay.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

You can just continue this existing thread. When you report your win, use the "EDIT TO REPORT WIN" button on the lower right of this page (only visible to the OP) and when you fill out the form and indicate that you used Priceline (the first element of the form) the thread will automatically be moved to the correct section of the board.

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 month later...

I bid Kensington - Earl's Court at $90, rejected; added Mayfair-Soho for $91, rejected; added Bloomsbury-Marble Arch for $92, rejected; added Westminster for $93 and won the Doubletree by Hilton. Very very happy! Currently, their website lists this property at £215/night for these dates. Excellent location as well.

I am going to keep trying for Paris through Priceline; I will continue to use the PRICELINE links in the forum. Should I start a new thread for my Paris win (when it comes?).

YAY!

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you scored a great deal for this stay and that you're pleased with the results.

Please start a NEW TOPIC for the Paris leg of your trip (since the topic title of this thread now reflects your win of the Doubletree). Having separate threads for each stay enables each to have its own link in the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins and Priceline Maps, as well as enables others to be aware of your win(s) when searching the topic titles on the board.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Peacenik, We will be staying at this Doubletree for two nights using Hilton points at the start of our trip in two weeks. Will let you know, but I think this is a great place to stay. Based on my bidding and the prices they want for rooms, I think $93 is a steal! If you can not get anything good Paris, our favorite hotel is the Hotel du Pantheon. They sometimes have good deals on their website. Good location, very clean, remodeled hotel.

Ewismer,

Thank you for the hotel suggestion! It's our first time to Paris so we're just hoping for a place close to the metro. Yes, for our two nights it ended up at $232.08 - roughly 2/3 the full price of a single night; needless to say I felt a little like I had just won the lottery! I'm going to look up the hotel you suggested right now.

Thanks again!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]