Priceline Hotel: When to start bidding on Priceline Hotels

SoCalMommy
By SoCalMommy,
in

I'm trying to strategize when I should start bidding on my Seattle 4* Priceline Hotel. Our trip is at the end of October...so should I wait a few weeks or would I be better off waiting till the week of the trip? I have children so I'm always worried about them getting sick right before a non-refundable trip. What has been your experience?

Thanks so much!

Welcome to Betterbidding.

Purchase timing is discussed in detail in the FAQ section.

If you have children, PRICELINE only guarantees 1 bed/double occupancy - while the hotel may be more than willing to offer a room with two beds, they can say no - and may if it's a busy date or hotel policy or other factors. HOTWIRE would be a better option as you can indicate the amount of people in the party.

If you need assistance with your stay, please provide the details of the trip - exact dates, desired budget per night, desired zone and desired star rating.

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Thanks for the links.

I will only need 1 bed for 2 adults for this trip - Seattle/Downtown, 4*, 2 nights - 10/26 - 10/28. I would love to try bidding with Priceline for this hotel stay. I did it a few months ago and didn't win anything, but at least it taught me the bidding process. Budget is $80 - $120 per night.

If you haven't yet, please start by reading your messages.

Are you willing to bid both Downtown-Pike Place and Seattle Center-Space Needle... or are you only bid one of these zones?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... and please click each of these links before replying.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]