Priceline Hotel: 3* San Francsico (Airport SFO) Holiday Inn SFO

djohannw
By djohannw,
in

One of my co-workers is doing a west-coast trip, and for his final nights in San Francisco he was looking for some place near the airport (to get used to the fact he has to go home soon;-)). We started at $35 for a three star but were rejected, so we added a downtown-zone (not sure which and more) and were accepted at:

Holiday Inn Sfo Intl Arpt

San Francisco Airport (SFO)

275 South Airport Blvd

South San Francisco, California 94080

650-873-3550

Check-In Date: Mon, Oct 3, 2005

Check-In Time: After 03:00 PM

Check-Out Date: Thu, Oct 6, 2005

Check-Out Time: 12:00 PM

Your Offer Price: $37.00

Number of Rooms: 2

Number of Nights: 3

Subtotal: $222.00

Taxes & Service Fees: $40.80

Total Charges: $262.80

He's happy with that - I am not so happy as I had preferred one of the other hotels around. But as he is staying there his opinion most certainly prevails. And this hotel has free parking, saving a few bucks as well...

Greetings - Dirk

A word of caution - when I checked in I gave them my Priority Club card and a Visa card in case there were incidentals. I just recently received my America PRICELINE EXPRESS bill and this hotel has charged me for the NEXT night after I checked out and got my Amex number from my Priority Club profile. To me this is borderline credit card fraud. It's disputed of course and will eventually be removed but clearly another example of how this is the worst 3* in either SFO airport zone.

At checkin there were two people yelling at the manager about something.

We were put in a smoking room (Me: "It's pre-paid for a non-smoking room."; Them: "This is all we have.").

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]