Priceline Hotel: 3* Klamath Falls The Lodge at Running Y Ranch a Holiday Inn Resort

patw
By patw,
in

The Lodge At Running Y Ranch, A Holiday Inn Resort

$55 Klamath Falls, Oregon 3 stars

Indoor or Outdoor Pool, Restaurant, Free Parking, Business Center

I Bid through the BiddingHelper.com link on this site:

There are no rebid areas so I was only able to bid once a day. I started with $40, then $45,then $49... was offered a "Try Again Right Now" if I bid $61 (I declined), bid $55 the next day and was accepted.

Subtotal: $55.00

Taxes and Service Fees: $13.83

Total Charges*: $68.83

Note: We stayed in a condo at the Running Y Ranch about 15 years ago. At that time, they had lots of biking/walking trails, a place to rent canoes, nearby horse-back riding,ice cream,and not much more. I'm excited to see how much the resort area has changed. :)

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you're looking forward to your return to this area and are pleased with the results of your PRICELINE bid.

Thank you for using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding and sharing your win, helping us add this property to the Priceline Hotel List.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]