Hotwire Hotel: 4* New York City (Midtown East) Grand Hyatt New York

pricelinenoob
By pricelinenoob,
in

Looking for the following rooms, midtown would be preferrable since we want to be near friends who've already booked their hotels.

check in Sept 27 - check out Sept 30 (3nights): 2 Adults

check in Sept 28 - check out Sept 30 : 2 Adults

check in Sept 28 - check out Sept 30 : 3 Adults

Is this rate available? No preference hotwire vs priceline although i've never bid on priceline.

Would like the same hotel for the above 3 rooms.

Thanks!

PRICELINE only guarantees double occupancy, after that it's at the discretion of the hotel, and you could receive a room with only one bed. While you can call the hotel you win and request a room with two beds, the hotel may not be able, or willing, to honor your request. If this is not a risk you're willing to accept, HOTWIRE may still be an option as they allow you to search for up to quad occupancy and ensure sleeping accommodations for everyone you include in your search (although this usually means two beds, the second 'bed' could be a sofabed, rollaway, etc)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

If you need assistance ID'ing a listing, please provide the complete information regarding the listing - star rating, price (before taxes/fees), complete set of amenities showing with the listing and zone.

PRICELINE will very likely be cheaper than HOTWIRE, but in NYC, there is a very high risk of getting one bed - and NYC rooms are often quite small. HOTWIRE listings may vary in price slightly throughout the day and inventory may vary more significantly over time. However, the options that are presented are what the service has to offer at the moment.

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Congratulations on your success!

Can you clarify if you purchased this on PRICELINE or HOTWIRE? If HOTWIRE, how many adults/children did you include in your search and what were the amenities shown before your purchase... you can still view the amenities by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of HOTWIRE's home page.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I got $294 per night for Grand Hyatt - 3 adults, Sept 28-Sept 30.

Total Cost including fees $789.44.

I checked again and I saw there is one at $292 a night now for the same 4* but I guess it wouldn't make a big difference. I noticed there was a fee of about 74$ in addition to taxes. What are these fees? Is that related to hotwire?

Amenities are:

Fitness Center

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

High-Speed Internet Access

I've tried to priceline for 2 adults for 4* and so far no luck.

Cheers!

Congrats on your success.

Nice deal for triple occupancy during a very busy period.

It would be greatly appreciated if you could confirm if there were additional amenities showing beyond the ones above, such as accessible amenities - this information is available under the trip information in your HOTWIRE account. Thanks. :)

Thank you for sharing your win and please use the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

Under my Trips, amenities only show the following:

This Hotel features the following amenities:

Fitness Center

Guests have access to exercise equipment; an additional charge may apply.

Restaurant(s)

Property offers at least one restaurant on the premises; hours and days of operation may vary.

Business Center

Guests have access to business equipment and services; an additional charge may apply.

High-Speed Internet Access

Guestrooms are equipped with high-speed Internet access; an extra charge may apply.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]