Hotwire Hotel: 4* Montreal (Downtown) Hyatt Regency

arzoo
By arzoo,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

What are the date(s) of your stay?

Can you also please add the complete set of amenities that Hotwire showed before purchase? You can still view this information by going to Hotwire and clicking on the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

We are booked for August 13th through the 15th (two nights). The hotel amenities are listed as: Restaurant, Fitness Center, and Business Center. No pool although the Hyatt site clearly shows a pool. Hotwire lists this hotel as a 4 star but Priceline lists it as a 3 star.

Each service (not just Priceline and Hotwire) rate the hotels themselves and use their own criteria. Unfortunately there is no universal system within the industry, and as hotel ratings are subjective, there is frequently a lot of difference from one company to the next regarding how they rate the same property.

As well, sometimes Hotwire or the hotel will not list all the amenities shown. In my opinion this hurts them in the long run as, for example, not showing a pool icon when the hotel has one may prevent a user from booking that property if they want a pool; but some hotels will do this to increase opacity.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...

Yup.. hotwire currently DOES NOT list a pool. and IT DOES have one.

My Brother got it for $87/night (was initially listed for $83, but rejected)

He stayed Aug 3-4-5-6 2005.

They loved the room, and the location. Having realtives in Montreal (all passed now) and going 10 times/yr to visit.. it was a very good deal.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]