<amenity names only please... not descriptions>

Free Breakfast

Free Internet

Accessible path of travel

In-room accessibility

Accessible path from the room entrance to the window, the bed and the bathroom; accessible hardware and minimal resistance to open the door; accessible temperature controls and window coverings

Accessible bathroom

Raised toilet, hand-held shower and grab bars at the tub and toilet

Handicapped parking

Roll-in shower

Bathroom has a roll-in shower

I'm not currently seeing this property offered when searching HOTWIRE for your dates... are you still seeing the above on your own search? If so, are you searching HOTWIRE for more than one room or for more than the default 2adults/0children?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

This property has not yet been ID'd/reported to the board. I am seeing a 4.5/5 tripadvisor rating on the detail page for the listing (you can double check that you see this as well - if you click "see details", then scroll halfway down the detail page, there should be 4.5/5 circles shaded with a tripadvisor logo.)

My guess would by the Americinn or Holiday Inn Express. The Stoney Creek Inn and New Victorian Inn would also be possibilities, but I'd lean towards the first two as being more likely.

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

I tried using bonus cash a week or two ago and I never was able to get my bid accepted. If memory serves me right first I was told that 24 hours hadn't elapsed since my last bid and the next time it told me I had already bid, and I hadn't.

I now have $5.00 to use and it's good until tomorrow am. The email with my losing bid last night has a time of 7:33 on it so I should be eligible to bid after that.

I want to bid Sioux City, IA for the night of October 2, one room, 2 people.

There are two zones that can be bid.

I willing to pay $60.00 for a 3 star and $55.00 for a 2.5 star and it really doesn't matter which one I end up with.

Will you outline step by step the best way for me to bid this and get the max number of bids.

Last night I bid $54.00 for a 3 star and $50.00 for a 2.5 star and didn't win the bid.

Thank you very much for your assistance.

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread.

There are two zones that can be bid.

Are both zones acceptable to you for this stay?

I willing to pay $60.00 for a 3 star and $55.00 for a 2.5 star and it really doesn't matter which one I end up with.

Are you willing to pay $5 more for a 3* vs. a 2.5* OR is the goal the least expensive of either of these zones?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you found something that works for your needs and within your budget.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]