Hotwire Hotel: 4* Toronto (Downtown) Westin Harbour Castle

Withnail
By Withnail,
in

I have found a 4* in Toronto (Downtown) with the following amenities:

Customer Favorite

Selected amenities include: Restaurant(s), Pool(s), Fitness Center, Spa Services, Tennis Nearby, Business Center.

It seems similar to the Westin Harbour Castle, but....

It's coming up as $122 for the dates 9/7 through 9/18, which is a pretty good rate during the Toronto International Film Festival, but getting a better idea as to where in town I was being located would help!

Thanks!

Are you stuck trying to find a hotel during the Toronto Film Fest too? I'm a "VIP" in some respects and hotels actually would lower their prices up to 50% for me, but rooms were still a small fortune. That hotel most likely is the Westin Harbour Castle...

PS. Withnail is the name of a movie, right? The one I will be watching right now, actually. You must be an actor. Just kidding.

• 5 weeks later...

By splitting my bid I managed to get a better rate for my 11 day stay. When I tried to book for the entire 11 nights, I was quoted a rate of $118.00/night. When I split my bid, I ended up with the first 6 nights at $118.00 and the final 5 nights at $83.00/night.

Excellent way to do long stays!

Glad you found success.

Can you please add the name of the hotel you won as well as the amenties that were shown before your purchase... you can still view all of this information by clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of Hotwire's home page.

If you won two different hotels please post one property in this thread and create a NEW TOPIC for the second hotel you won.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 11 months later...

Sorry for the delay! I ended up getting the Westin Harbour Castle and splitting my stay, 6 nights for $118/night and 5 nights for $83!

For $83, it was fine, but for $118, less so. Housekeeping was less than thorough and place is a bit out of the way for what I needed it for, but considering I waited until virtually the last minute, I consider myself lucky!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]