Hotwire Hotel: Myrtle Beach Condo's?

wallyworld
By wallyworld,
in

Traveling with two friends and wish to arrive before our golf accommodations take effect and stay one night. I do not wish to sleep in the same bed as either one of them :). Any idea's on how many beds a condo would have? I assume that it will only guarantee two beds, but thought I'd ask.

I attempted to ask for a room with 5 people, thus ensuring 3 beds, but would not even allow me to search.

Any other tricks?

All that would be guaranteed is a room that accommodates as many people you included in your search. By searching for quad occupancy you can essentially ensure at least two separate beds in the room, but the second 'bed' could be a pullout sofabed, rollaway, etc. brought into the room.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know if/how you'd like to proceed and we'll take it from there.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I WON A CONDO ON HOTWIRE AND WAS ASSINGED KINGSTON PLANTATION. THERE WAS ONLY 1 BED. IT WAS MORE OF AN EFFECIANCY THAN A CONDO. THERE WAS NO SEPERATION FROM THE BEDROOM AND SITTING AREA.

GIVEN YOUR SITUATION NEEDING 3 BEDS, YOU MAY WANT TO GO WITH A SITE WHERE YOU SEE WHAT YOU ARE GETTING UP FRONT. MB HAS A TON OF NICE AFFORDABLE HOTELS. THERE ARE A FEW GOOD DEALS ON GROUPON.COM TRAVEL TODAY FOR MB.

OR MAYBE YOU CAN GET A ROOM WITH 2 BEDS AND ASK FOR A ROLLAWAY?

GOOD LUCK.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]