Hotwire Hotel: 3* Salt Lake City (West Valley City) Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites

FNL
By FNL,
in

Looking on hotwire at 2.5* CONDO in S. Salt Lake-Murray-Taylorsville area. Put in for 2 adults and 2 children checking in August 27, checking out August 27 and checking out September 1. Price shown is $42.38 per night.

After clicking on "show all amenities" I get: Studio, Full Kitchen, Smoke free rooms, Fitness Center, pool(s), business center, laundry facilities, free parking, tennis nearby, kitchenette, accessible path of travel, in room accessibility, handicapped parking, condo

Hotwire recommended 70%, Tripadvisor 3.5 out of 5

I have no idea which place it could be...any ideas?

I'm not currently seeing this Condo offered when searching HOTWIRE for your dates, but if you're still seeing it, my guess would be the Thornhill Park Suites.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I ended up going with a standard hotel... Turned out to be Holiday Inn Express.

Was this on PRICELINE or HOTWIRE?

If HOTWIRE, can you please add a reply to this thread with the amenities shown before your purchase... you can still view this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page. If it was PRICELINE, please reply to this thread indicating such so we can move to the correct section of the board.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 month later...

It was Hotwire. Ameneties; Indoor pool(s),Fitness Center, Pool(s), Laundry Facilities (self-service), High-Speed Internet Access, Accessible for the blind, Accessible for the deaf, Free Parking, Free Breakfast, Free Internet, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Handicapped parking, Roll-in shower

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]