Hotwire Hotel: Help Identifying a Toms River Hotel

burnsie1983
By burnsie1983,
in

I'm planning a trip to the beach next year, and thought I'd try to get a jump on lodging and see what Hotwire offered. They have a 2.5* property for $77 with the following LONG list of amenities: indoor pool, restaurant, pools, fitness center, free parking, laundry facilities, high speed internet access, accessible for the deaf, accessible for the blind, accessible path of travel, inroom accessibility, accessible bathroom, handicapped parking, roll-in shower. I used the sites HOTWIRE link to begin my search.

Let us know whatever you decide or if we can be of further help.

You could book this property directly thru the Holiday Inn website (please use this link) for $96/nite which after taxes fees may come out to ~$10/nite difference then 'taking your chances' thru PRICELINE or HOTWIRE. It's up to you which way you'd like to go, but if your friends are reluctant, i'd sooner just pay the extra $10/nite for the sure thing and let everyone pick their room type, smoking/non-smoking, etc, etc... not worth the $10/nite to have anyone upset with you, imo. (saving $40-$50/nite... or $100 over the course of 3 days it's a different story and you the potential to be the hero and saving everyone money, but i wouldn't do it for $10/nite)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.... or our Holiday Inn link if you book direct (and pleas have your friends stop by this thread and use this link as well if they'll be making their own reservations).

I'll also add that you can book a refundable rate for $107/nite and even if you do nothing now, i would book that as a cancellable back-up as you are on the cusp of busy season for "the shore".

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this stay or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]