Priceline Hotel: Ottawa

Lali
By Lali,
in

Hi,

I'm guessing when you say Parliament Centre you're referring to the Parliament buildings, in which case you would not want to bid anything BUT the Ottawa zone. Anything that comes up in the Ottawa zone should be within walking distance or a short bus ride to the Parliament buildings.

I would not bid anything below 3* as that may put you in the outskirt of the zone which is less desirable (this from having lived in Ottawa for 8 years).

Hotwire has a 3-star in the Downtown Ottawa zone (which is basically the same area as the Ottawa zone on PL) for $89, so probably should start around $60.

Good luck on your bid.

• 2 weeks later...

This hotel has not yet been identified and it matches too many 'downtown' hotels to make much of an educated guess.

If you're comfortable anywhere in the zone i would try Priceline as i think you can do better than the rate above.... if you'd like to go that route let us know (when you are ready to bid) and we'll suggest a strategy for you to follow.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]