Hotwire Hotel: Help ID 3* Downtown Victoria

vantravel
By vantravel,
in

I've checked the hotel list for Victoria and this one does not exist. Amenities are:

Indoor pool(s)

Smoke Free Rooms

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Laundry Facilities (self-service)

High-Speed Internet Access

Free Internet

In-room accessibility

Handicapped parking

Thank you for your help.

• 3 years later...

Here is my follow-up to the hotel in Victoria as you requested. This is why I did not post again.

We booked a hotel through Expedia instead as it was more certain. Then we cancelled it and decided to have a staycation. I hope my reply has added to this board. In my opinion, posting that would not have been necessary. I already thanked anyone who replied who helped me.

3 hours ago, vantravel said:

In my opinion, posting that would not have been necessary.

Nope... all threads on the board should have a conclusion (even if you don't ultimately use PRICELINE / HOTWIRE, cancel the trip, book direct, etc) as this help keep the board better organized and more useful for everyone... otherwise we're left with a bunch of threads on the board where future readers don't know if the trip was canceled, a hotel purchase but not reported, etc.

For the future when PRICELINE / HOTWIRE don't work for your needs, please use our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com (or our own Expedia link) for your regular rate purchases.

Thank you for closing this thread with your decision.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]