Hotwire Hotel: Help Identify Montreal Hotel

Stan
By Stan,
in

Of course there are no guarantees, but my best guess is that this hotel is the 3.5* Hotel Wyndham Montreal. From the second post in the link HERE, you can see that the rating and amenities match up.

One of the Customer Comments states "we didn't expect to be so close to St. Catherine St" and this hotel and that street are about 3 miles apart (according to Yahoo maps). That doesn't sound all that close to me as i'm used to walking most places, but i guess if you're taking a taxi/driving that would be considered pretty close.

Naturally there could be hotels in this area that we don't yet know about that have these exact amenities and star rating, but this would be my best guess.

If you decide to move forward with this, please post back with your results and consider starting your purchase by using the HOTWIRE link found at SavingsBarn.com

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks to Thereuare and VT_hawkeye for your responses. After the first try with Priceline.com 3 days ago, I gave it another try today and got the winning bid for 3* hotel in Montreal for 3 night stays from Aug 12 thru 15. The rate was $55/night + taxes & service fees of $22.04. If I had failed today I would have gone back to Hotwire. I did not check the posting from VT_hawkeye until after the winning bid on Priceline. But in any case it worked out well since it is the same hotel, except Hotwire listed it as 3.5* on hotwire was listed for $57 today, up from $56 3 days ago.

I also posted my comment on Canada/Priceline section of this web site.

Thanks again to both of you.

Regards,

Stan

One of the Customer Comments states "we didn't expect to be so close to St. Catherine St" and this hotel and that street are about 3 miles apart (according to Yahoo maps).  That doesn't sound all that close to me as i'm used to walking most places, but i guess if you're taking a taxi/driving that would be considered pretty close.

Having just walked by the Wyndham Hotel last weekend I can verify that it's actually about a 25 foot walk from the front door of the hotel to Ste Catherine St. :) It's on the corner of Ste Catherine & Jeanne-Mance right in the heart of all the downtown festival action.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]