Priceline Hotel: 3* Seattle (Bellevue) Coast Bellevue Hotel

Kwen
By Kwen,
in

I worked! I just booked Coast Bellevue Hotel (3*) at $65 from Aug 19-23. Do you suggest I try to book through Priceline again for the 18th or just book directly from the website (although their reservations page is currently not working)?

For the 18th, do you require the same hotel? You can try the PRICELINE option to extend your reservation, but my suspicion is that either this won't work, or you will be charged a significantly higher rate. You could also just do another 3* bid in Bellevue, knowing you might get a different hotel. Priceline Express has a $105 3* hotel in Bellevue for August 18.

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you received a nice deal at this property and you're pleased with the results.

As i've mentioned a few times on the board one of the great things about Seattle and Bellevue is that most restaurants have great Happy Hour specials (often twice a day... early and late... typically bar area only) with food specials too! You can get some very good, and affordable meals, at otherwise expensive restaurants. Across the highway from the Coast Plaza is John Howie steak which has a very good, high end, burger for $8 and a draft of their house beer for another ~$3 or so... a great meal at an even better price.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]