Hotwire Hotel: 4* Minneapolis (Downtown) Hyatt Regency

echoch
By echoch,
in

Hi, I am looking for a hotel between Minneapolis and St.Paul for August 27-28.

There is one hotel in "ST. PAUL WEST" which fits the geographical requirement.

Star rating: 3-star

Check-in date: Mon, Aug 27

Check-out date: Wed, Aug 29

The price is $113 and the hotel has 3* and these amenities:

Indoor pool(s)

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Business Center

High-Speed Internet Access

Accessible for the deaf

Free Parking

Free Breakfast

Free Internet

Handicapped parking

Also, it appears that it has a low recommendation rating-60%.

I have been trying to find a clue about the name of the hotel. I can't find any St. Paul West hotels in the WINS listings and I could not find that area in the list of Hotwire hotels. So, I am wondering whether anyone can help identify this hotel.

Thanks,

Eric

• 4 weeks later...

OK, I've done that, I am still interested in help in figuring this St Paul West situation out. Thanks.

Eric

Well, please forget this... We saw an opportunity for a downtown hotel (on Hotwire), checked it out here - guessed it was the Hyatt - took it - and it was the Hyatt. So, no need to work on this one... done deal!

Here's the good thing...we were also looking at just booking the Residence Inn in Roseville for this trip because when we first started looking at this trip, the downtown hotel prices were very high... - mid $250s or so - - and the Marriott website was showing $189/night for Res Inn in Roseville. So, we came back closer to departure and instead of paying something like $380 for 2 nights in the burbs, we are downtown at a hotel we've stayed at a few times before, for $154 for 2 nights. Completed via the HOTWIRE link here....thanks...

Congratulations on your success... glad you found something that works well for your needs and is cheaper than your less attractive alternate.

Can you please add the details of your Hyatt purchase in a reply to this thread, including star rating, city, zone, room rate per nite, dates of stay, and amenities shown before your purchase... you can still view all of this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page. (and if you use the EDIT TO REPORT WIN button on the lower right of this page it will automatically be added to the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins)

THANKS!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 10 months later...

Hyatt Regency Minneapolis

1300 Nicollet Mall,

Minneapolis, MN, 55403

Tue, Aug 28, 2012 - Thu, Aug 30, 2012

Amenities

Indoor pool(s)

Fitness Center

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

High-Speed Internet Access

Tennis Nearby

Accessible for the blind

Accessible path of travel

In-room accessibility

Accessible bathroom

Handicapped parking

Roll-in shower

Rate per night: $77.00

Nights: 2

Rooms: 1

Tax recovery charges & fees: $29.57

Subtotal: $183.57

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]