Accessible for the blind

Accessible for the deaf

Free Parking

Accessible path of travel

In-room accessibility

Accessible bathroom

Handicapped parking

Roll-in shower

I saw a Hotwire win yesterday with these amenities and it said Holiday Inn (Appleton) Green Bay Stadium.

When I add Lambeau Field as a landmark to sort results (in distance from), this one says 20 to 26 miles – which makes sense since this is supposed to be in Appleton. However, the Holiday Inn Green Bay Stadium is about 5 miles from the stadium. Since I am keen to get the Holiday Inn Green Bay Stadium, I’m wondering if this win has been correctly identified.

Should've added: we're watching a game at Lambeau Field on the evening of August 17, which will probably end around 11 PM, hence would prefer to stay as close to the stadium as possible.

Also, I just checked the Holiday Inn website - its showing the Holiday Inn Green Bay Stadium as sold out for that night.

The $90 proce for this hotel is so tempting - if only I could get a sense for whether the earlier posted win was correct!

Looking forward to your thoughts.

Should've added: we're watching a game at Lambeau Field on the evening of August 17, which will probably end around 11 PM, hence would prefer to stay as close to the stadium as possible.

But you're not staying at the hotel the nite of 8/17, correct... this stay is only for one nite, Aug 16th?

If so, my best guess for this property is the Holiday Inn, but it is not sold-out for this nite, you can book direct with the Holiday Inn for $104/nite... the difference only comes to about $6-$7 all-in when you take into consideration the taxes/fees of each. (they also have a breakfast included package for another $10 which might be advantageous for you and your kid if you can each each $10 worth of breakfast ;) )

For $7 savings i'd take the direct purchase and not have to worry about receiving the 'right' hotel (although i do believe it's likely the Holiday Inn).

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or our Holiday Inn link should you decide to book direct.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Sorry, i mis-read your post and i was referring to the Appleton property.

You can use our MAPS and HOTELS.com for help with this reservation as you can search within any radius of Lambeau Field (you can enter the stadium in the location search box) and then quickly and easily see rates (directly on the map) for hotels that are nearby the stadium, as well as the star rating of each hotel (also directly on the map). This makes it easy to see how much more/less it would cost to go up/down in star rating or stay closer/further away from your ideal location.

Anything there of interest?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases. (or the links at MAPS and HOTELS.com)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

That's what I think this (the Holiday Inn at Appleton - which is advertized for $104 at the Holiday Inn website) - and not the Holiday Inn Green Bay Stadium.

Thanks for the link - gives me a good idea of what's out there (I sort of knew that - but was nice to see it on the map with availability/prices etc.).

I think I might try some PRICELINE bidding tonight - it's only the two of us, so I can do that. I normally only use HOTWIRE for the comfort of knowing I have guaranteed beds for the four of us.

And don't worry - will use the links :D

Checked with Priorit Club this morning - they had a cancellation for one room today - grabbed it at $160.

Did check while I was talking to them, and indeed they were showing availability - as opposed to yesterday

- went back to search again, sold out. So pretty sure it was that one romm that became available. Unless these guys have become seriously smart!

Please close this thread. I cannot believe I ended up getting the best available deals for the hotels directly except for the stay in

Chicago ORD.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]