Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Portland (Lake Oswego - Tigard) Crowne Plaza Portland Lake Oswego

hbm
By hbm,
in

I think the Crowne Plaza is the only 3.5* in this area and is available on Hotwire for $80.

Started bidding on Priceline at $45 and increased bids in $5 increments to $65, but no luck. Considering going to $70 which would still be a good deal, but also thinking of trying for 3* and seeing if I have any better luck. However would prefer not to get Phoenix Inn, so a little hesitant of going to 3*.

Any thoughts / suggestions would be appreciated.

I believe the Phoenix Inn Lake Oswego is currently rated 2.5* on PRICELINE so you should be 'safe' (at the present time) bidding 3* in this zone and not receive this property (there is also a 2* Phoenix Inn which i believe is 2* rated)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how you decide to proceed of if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Didn't see how to update original post to clarify subject with win, but....

Bid $65 again on 3.5* and it told me to up bid to $82 to try again.

Tried bidding for 3* for $60 and no luck.

Went back to bidding 3.5* and decided to up offer. $70 failed, but $74 got the deal.

I was correct that it was the Crowne Plaza.

Pretty good deal; saved around $25 compared to Expedia and $9 less than Hotwire.

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you received the hotel you were hoping for and are pleased with the results.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]