Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Toronto (Downtown North) Delta Chelsea

Tamakh
By Tamakh,
in

Tried for 3.5* Delta Chelsea the last 3 days from $60 all the way up to $120 before giving up. Any idea if they removed Delta from Priceline or something else? Normally its really easy to get a room there. Trying to find a new centrally located Hotel is a pain! I also looked at Hotwire for that weekend, but its over priced as well...

I was trying to not go over $100 a night. I normally pay $60 to $75 for hotels close to Dundas Square, but no luck this time around.

I found Bond Place Hotel on Hotwire for $129. Do you think I should try for it on Priceline for a lower rate? Only problem would be I wouldnt want to stay at 2.5* Best Western Primrose because its listed as 2.5* as well. Thoughts? -Thanks!

Tried for 3.5* Delta Chelsea the last 3 days from $60 all the way up to $120 before giving up. Any idea if they removed Delta from Priceline or something else? Normally its really easy to get a room there... I also looked at Hotwire for that weekend, but its over priced as well...

Probably a sign of something happening in the city these dates and higher than usual demand, which means that 'normal' winning bid prices may not apply. (EDIT TO ADD: looks like a Caribana event is taking place and this may be what is effecting hotel rates)

I found Bond Place Hotel on Hotwire for $129. Do you think I should try for it on Priceline for a lower rate? Only problem would be I wouldnt want to stay at 2.5* Best Western Primrose because its listed as 2.5* as well.

If there are hotels in the zone at the star rating (or higher) that you don't want to stay at, then i would not bid on PRICELINE with that star level and zone combination.

Let us know how you'd like to proceed and we'll take it from there.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]