Priceline Hotel: 4* Baltimore (Inner Harbor - Downtown) Baltimore Marriott Waterfront

BeachBum
By BeachBum,
in

I started my bidding at $75 using the PRICELINE link and was surprised to have to go this high to win.

I stopped bidding this zone for a long time because the cost of parking in Downtown Baltimore renders it uncompetitive with the nearby BWI zone where the hotels all have free parking. This trip I thought I could do without a car this night but lo and behold was placed by PL in the one 4* that isn't walking distance from light rail.

I consider the $90 winning bid to be a $150 expense with the additional transportation cost, and will go back to avoiding this zone.

Sorry to see you received the one hotel you were hoping to avoid. In the future HOTWIRE may be a better option in this zone if you're able to 'know' that a hotel offer is not this property (ie- ifthis property doesn't have a pool you could 'safely' purchase any HOTWIRE hotel in the zone that does show a pool amenity).

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay... maybe you can see out alternate transportation options to make this work better for your needs.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]