Priceline Hotel: 1* Charlotte (Executive Park - Charlotte South) Studio Plus Charlotte - Tyvola Rd.

beachgurl
By beachgurl,
in

Adequate place for one night. Loads of room. PLenty of table/desk/counter space. Complete kitchen, oven, dishwasher the works. However likely not in good upkeep, have stayed here before so knew what I was getting. won on first bid. I do feel 75% sure that it could be had for $27, but since this was same day didn't want to chance.

PRICELINE link on homepage.

Congratulations on your success!

While apparently not your first choice or favorite hotel, glad to see this served it's purpose... and the price was right! ;)

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Slight update: This property is being refurbished. All new furniture, beds, paint, etc. Unfortunately they have removed the dishwashers.

This is going to be called an Extended Stay America soon. Same parent family, just different brand. The Studio Plus properties were universally worn down, so this is sort of good news.

There is still no elevator, so you need to be traveling light or be prepared to drag whatever up and down the stairwells. I have to assume this will soon go to a 2 star property. Good for them, but not so great for those of us who like to know what property we are getting. There is a 2 star ESA in this bidding zone already that does have an elevator. I imagine soon you will not be able to know which one of these you will be winning. Unfortunately, that will make this zone useless for me the majority of the time.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]