Priceline Hotel: How to Avoid a Particular Hotel

vhhorne
By vhhorne,
in

Hi, I looked up all the reviews for 3* hotels in the Cerrillos Rd. area of Santa Fe and all are acceptable except for the HIE. Is there any way to avoid getting that hotel? I'd be fine with the Doubletree the Inn at Santa Fe or the Courtyard, but they are all 3* and in the same price range ($40 - $60) as the Holiday Inn Express. Any help would be appreciated.

You can't bid on, or avoid, a specific hotel when using PRICELINE, you have to be able to accept any hotel in the zone at the star level (or higher) that you choose.

With HOTWIRE you can often take an educated guess as to what is being offered based upon the amenities associated with the property, but it's still a 'best guess', unless HOTWIRE shows an amenity for the hotel offer that the property you are hoping to avoid does not have. For example, if the Holiday Inn Express you're hoping to avoid does not have a pool or a restaurant, you could 'safely' purchase any HOTWIRE hotel that shows either of these amenities (i don't know if the Holiday Inn Express you're hoping to avoid does/doesn't have these amenities, i only used thse two as an example)

If you search HOTWIRE, does anything appear within your desired star rating, zone and budget?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SPRINGTRAVEL

(any Hotel, Car, or Flight where Coupon is accepted / max $60 discount... expires 03/24/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]