Hotwire Hotel: 4* Boston (Quincy Market - Financial District) Omni Parker House

mgrimace
By mgrimace,
in

Looking for help with the August long weekend (3-6) for 2 Adults in Boston, Quincy Market - Financial District area. It seems to be fairly expensive that weekend (~230$)and there is only one 4* hotel (and one 4.5* hotel, but from the amenities seemed to be the intercontinental which looks too far away from the main area). So I was hoping to confirm as best as possible before pulling the trigger.

Also, any other advice for other areas/4*-4.5* deals would be appreciated - basically any good touristy/walk-able areas for my wife and I (we've never been and I'm surprising her).

Thank you!

Date of stay: August 3-6 2 adults

the 4* hotel has the following amenties and from the list would appear to be the Omni Parker house(?)

Smoke Free Rooms

Fitness Center

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

High-Speed Internet Access

Accessible path of travel

Accessible path from the

In-room accessibility

Accessible bathroom

Thank you for the help! ~Michael

Welcome to Betterbidding! :)

This listing has not yet been ID'd/reported to the board, but the Millennium Bostonian, Omni Parker and Hilton Financial would be possibilities. I'm also seeing a possible match for the Seaport for $215 - please let us know if that hotel would be of interest.

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

From the Seaport Hotel to Boston Common would be about a 25 minute walk... it's do-able, but not the most convenient (nor the most interesting of walks). The Quincy Market zone would be a better location, for the typical Boston visitor. For substantial savings i would do it... but not for $15/nite, imo.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

What do you think of those prices? They've been static for about 2 weeks now, think they'll likely to drop at all?

Please use the requested PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your searches each time you access the respective site(s).

Nobody can say if rates will come down... or move even higher, between now and your stay. See the related 'Bid Early or Close to Check-in' link in our PRICELINE FAQ. However, i will add that Boston is a tight hotel market in the sense that for the size of the city they don't have a lot of hotel rooms and even moderately sized events (conferences, Yankees vs. Red Sox baseball games, etc) can have a dramatic effect on hotel rates.

Using BiddingHelper.com how do these HOTWIRE rates compare to 'retail' rates?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

4*Quincy Market CAD223.91/night for August 3-6

Confirmed: Omni Parker House

Amenities:

Smoke Free Rooms

Fitness Center

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

High-Speed Internet Access

Accessible path of travel

In-room accessibility

Accessible bathroom

edit: roughly 100-150$ cheaper than retail depending on sites

Congratulations on your success!

Hope you're pleased with the results and this property works well for your plans.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board. Can you please add a reply to this thread confirm if the above was the complete list of amenities associated with this property? You can still view the amenities associated with the Omni by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]