Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Myrtle Beach (North) Hilton Myrtle Beach Resort

kimber
By kimber,
in

I'd appreciate any help identifying this 2.5* hotel. I don't see any matches on the Hotwire list. I thought it might be La Quinta, but hotwire states "beachfront". I'm looking for beachfront and free parking. Any ideas? Thank you! =)

This Hotel features the following amenities:

Beachfront Property

Property is located on the beach. Fitness Center

Guests have access to exercise equipment; an additional charge may apply. Pool(s)

Property offers at least one pool area; hours and dates of operation may be seasonal. Restaurant(s)

Property offers at least one restaurant on the premises; hours and days of operation may vary. Business Center

Guests have access to business equipment and services; an additional charge may apply. Laundry Facilities (self-service)

<amenity names only please... not descriptions> Free Parking

Property offers complimentary parking for passenger vehicles

Please include the dates of your stay and we'll have a look at the offer above.

Please post only the amenity names (and not the descriptions) as you can see how much easier it is to read and helps minimize the chance that we'll miss an amenity when researching your trip.

Beachfront

Fitness

Pool

Restaurant

Business

Laundry

Free Parking

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

This property has not yet been reported to the board, and although i gave it a hard look, i don't have any insight as to which property this may be. :(

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 9 months later...

This property has not yet been reported to the board, and although i gave it a hard look, i don't have any insight as to which property this may be. :(

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

I went with a 3.5* that turned out to be the Hilton Myrtle Beach Resort for $153

ammenities included:

Beachfront Property

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

High-Speed Internet Access

Golf Nearby

Tennis Nearby

Accessible for the blind

Accessible for the deaf

Accessible path of travel

In-room accessibility

Accessible bathroom

Handicapped parking

Roll-in shower

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]