Priceline Hotel: 4* Colorado Springs - Rejections

Nautica3
By Nautica3,
in

Tried to book Cheyenne Mountain Resort (the only 4* on P/L listed in the Colorado Springs vicinity). Used your PRICELINE link. Timeframe is late July/early August for a week.

Saw previous wins in the $55-60/night range both here and on another board. Tried for 2 rooms, since P/L only guarantees room for 2 adults per room, and my 2 kids are both teenagers, so we need the space.

Submitted $60/night using 4* only for Col Spr South area. REJECTED.

Added Col Spr Central for free rebid, tried $65/night. REJECTED.

Added Col Spr Airport for free rebid, tried $70/night. REJECTED.

Added Col Spr Air Force Academy for free rebid. Tried $75/night. REJECTED.

Added Manitou Springs for free rebid. Tried $80/night. REJECTED.

I guess I'm being too cheap, since those other wins were probably during Low Season, but I figured it was worth a shot.

The Mrs. didn't want to wait several more days to try again, so I booked Cheyenne Mountain Resort via a Hotels.com deal instead. Oh well!

Nautica3

While not a PRICELINE / HOTWIRE deal, glad to see you found something that works for your needs.

Please check for and use the links in our Support Page for your hotel direct purchases, where we have links to most of the major hotel chains and online booking agencies, including Hotels.com.

Thanks, enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]