Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Chicago (Oak Lawn - Airport Midway MDW) Hilton Oak Lawn

SkyQueen
By SkyQueen,
in

I showed a friend your site and Hotwire. The next day she told me about her Hotwire purchase. Thought I'd share the info with you.

Amenitites shown on Hotwire page: Indoor Pool(s) Airport Shuttle, Fitness Center

Amenities shown after hoovering on See All: Indoor Pool(s), Pool(s), High Speed Internet Access, Airport Shuttle, Restaurant(s), Golf nearby, Fitness Center, Business Center, Free Parking.

Amenitites shown after click see details: Indoor Pools(s), Airport Shuttle, Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business Center, High Speed Internet Access, Golf Nearby, Free Parking.

This is a great site! Thanks for maintaining it.

Gotta Fly

SkyQueen

Thanks for telling your friends and helping to spread the word about BetterBidding and what we're doing in our little corner of the internet! ;)

Thank you for passing along the win and helping us update the Hotwire Hotel List with the new star rating and amenity set for this property.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Hope your friend has a great stay and thanks again for passing the win along on her behalf.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]