Hotwire Hotel: 2.5* Jasper Amethyst Lodge

Tina67
By Tina67,
in

Hello,

Please help to identify a 2.5 star hotel in Jasper area, two night stay from Jul. 05 - Jul. 07, it is CAD161.95 per night.

2.5-star Hotel in Jasper

This Hotel features the following amenities:

Smoke Free Rooms

Guest rooms at this hotel are always smoke-free.

Restaurant(s)

Property offers at least one restaurant on the premises; hours and days of operation may vary.

Free Parking

<amenity names only please... not descriptions>

In 75% of Hotwire customer reviews.

Thanks.

Thanks for your help.

I'm checking another hotel in Jasper, AB. Can you help to identify this hotel? it is for July 06 - July 07, $168/night, Recommended in 80 % of Hotwire customer reviews

3-star Hotel in Jasper

Indoor pool(s)

Smoke Free Rooms

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Laundry Facilities (self-service)

Free Parking

Free Internet

Thanks for your help.

I'm checking another hotel in Jasper, AB. Can you help to identify this hotel? it is for July 06 - July 07, $168/night, Recommended in 80 % of Hotwire customer reviews

3-star Hotel in Jasper

Indoor pool(s)

Smoke Free Rooms

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Laundry Facilities (self-service)

Free Parking

Free Internet

My guess is Sawridge Inn.

I'm not currently seeing this property offered when searching HOTWIRE for your dates... are you still seeing the above on your own search? If so, are you searching HOTWIRE for more than one room or for more than the default 2adults/0children?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 month later...

Hello,

Please help to identify a 2.5 star hotel in Jasper area, two night stay from Jul. 05 - Jul. 07, it is CAD161.95 per night.

2.5-star Hotel in Jasper

Smoke Free Rooms

Guest rooms at this hotel are always smoke-free.

Restaurant(s)

Property offers at least one restaurant on the premises; hours and days of operation may vary.

Free Parking

<amenity names only please... not descriptions>

In 75% of Hotwire customer reviews.

Thanks.

The hotel is Amethyst Lodge, Jasper. We booked this hotels finally.

Congratulations on your success!

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us add this property to the Hotwire Hotel List.

As there was more than one hotel mentioned in this thread, can you please confirm the one you purchased was the 2.5* for $162/nite (was this room rate only or did it include fees/taxes) and the amenities were: Restaurant, Smoke Free, Free Parking

You can still view this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Hope you enjoyed your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]