Priceline Hotel: 4* Philadelphia (Convention Center - Mid Center City) Marriott Philadelphia Downtown

Jay Ray
By Jay Ray,
in

After reading whplanet's post, I went right in at $56/night ($201.84 total) and got 3 rooms at the Marriott Downtown. I've stayed there before and it's a pretty decent property in a great location. Not bad considering my buddy was going to book the rooms at the nearby Doubletree for $160 plus tax per room. As always, used the PRICELINE link.

wow... that's good deal... could you please share how you start the bid? thanks.

After reading whplanet's post, I went right in at $56/night ($201.84 total) and got 3 rooms at the Marriott Downtown. I've stayed there before and it's a pretty decent property in a great location. Not bad considering my buddy was going to book the rooms at the nearby Doubletree for $160 plus tax per room. As always, used the PRICELINE link.

wow... that's good deal... could you please share how you start the bid? thanks.

Please start a new thread with the date/s of your stay and we would be happy to assist - additionally, keep in mind that if you have different date/s than the original poster's, rates for your date/s may be significantly different.

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

tivi, Here is a link to the Philadelphia Parking Authority . Here you can see a list of PPA owned parking garages, the closest one to the Marriott is at 44 N. 9th St. And the 24 hour rate is $19. This lot is closed between Midnight and 6 AM and you don't have in and out privileges. You can also click on the section "Go to the PPA Parking Locator" and there are pull down menus to locate lots and garages near the hotel.

tivi, Here is a link to the Philadelphia Parking Authority . Here you can see a list of PPA owned parking garages, the closest one to the Marriott is at 44 N. 9th St. And the 24 hour rate is $19. This lot is closed between Midnight and 6 AM and you don't have in and out privileges. You can also click on the section "Go to the PPA Parking Locator" and there are pull down menus to locate lots and garages near the hotel.

Here's a link that displays the Philadelphia Garage parking rates: http://philadelphia.bestparking.com/index.php

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]