Priceline Hotel: 4* San Antonio (West - Sea World) Hyatt Regency Hill Country Resort and Spa

Debbs0723
By Debbs0723,
in

Hello. I've used these boards before and they have been very helpful. Can you please help me identify the following? I have tried to do my own research and my gut says Indigo but I couldn't find anything on hotwire listings for Riverwalk West.

San Antonio Riverwalk West and La Villita are Hotel $71

Recommended in 90% of hotwire reviewers

Amenities:

Suite, Boutique Hotel

Fitness Center

laundry

accessible for deaf

in-room accessibility

roll in shower

pool

high speed internet access

free internet

accessible bathroom

smoke free rooms

business center

accessible for blind

accessible path of travel

handicap parking

Thank you,

Debbie

Please provide an update for your Seattle Hotwire thread (post in that thread if you have decided anything for that stay, then reply to this thread and we would be happy to look into the above listing.)

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Sure. no problem. I actually ended up replacing this trip with that trip. As soon as I can figure out how to get to that thread I will post that trip was canceled.

Debbie

Thank you for helping me. I decided that i wouldn't be happy there and did not want to take the chance. I did, however, get on priceline and was able to book the Hyatt hill country resort for $85 a night for two nights and $123 for the other two nights using priceline.

Thanks again,

Debbie

Congratulations on your success!

We will use this thread to reflect your $85 purchase... what were the dates of this stay? Then please start a NEW TOPIC to reflect the additional dates and your $123/nite purchase.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Please use the requested PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your future travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay(s).

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 year later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]