Priceline Hotel: 2* Bend Fairfield Inn And Suites By Marriott Bend Downtown

goodbyeohio
By goodbyeohio,
in

Need to add this one to the master list! This was not a previously listed 2* hotel for Bend on here...

Not only is it a screaming deal, but its actually walkable from downtown (unlike many of the other Priceline hotels!)

Yesterday I bid $57 for a 2.5* and got a counteroffer of $72. Naah. Try again tomorrow.

Today, I didn't want to mess around since the weekend was approaching. I had bid $60 for 2.5* and got another counteroffer of $74. I added 2* and lowered my price to $52 and got it right away. Reviews on google seem legit and VERY positive.

Will report back. Very happy with this deal (as of now, anyway).

Thanks, and as always, I used the site's PRICELINE link.

-Jim

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you are happy with the hotel you received and this will be prove to be quite convenient for your plans... sounds like this one worked out even better than you had expected!

Thank you for using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding and sharing your win, helping us add this property to the Priceline Hotel List.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]