Priceline Hotel: 3* Hartford (Bradley Intl Airport - Windsor Vicinity) Hilton Garden Inn Hartford North/Bradley International Airport

Joshdent
By Joshdent,
in

Unfortunately, I have since learned at this hotel that even though with a regularly booked reservation that you can leave your car in the parking lot while you are away, they are not honoring that with Priceline reservations, so the hotel reservation has become effectively worthless to me. Keep that in mind if you are trying to do the same thing.

Just an FYI for anyone trying to win a hotel near the airport to leave their car there while traveling...NONE of the hotels will let you do that if you do not purchase one of the park, ride, fly pkgs which are not offered thru priceline - hotwire....when we park @ the airport, we use Executive Valet Parking...they offer the option of buying a "pre-paid" voucher for multiple day parking & are reasonably priced...the only catch is you have to buy it I believe a few days before you are traveling...but we think its worth it...

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]