Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Myrtle Beach (North - Little River) Avista Resort

thehajeks5
By thehajeks5,
in

I booked this trip back on May 24th but had not had a chance to post my results yet. Long time lurker on the site, first time posting as this was a resort/condo that was unreported before and I thought we could all use the help.

The key distinguishing amenities listed were: Resort, 1 bedroom suite, Beachfront property, fully equipped kitchen, Childrens activity program, Washer and dryer in room, Indoor pool(s), free internet, free parking. The rest were all common.

For us the key was the 1 bedroom suite as I typically would not spend as much as we did here. I did not want to bid on priceline and end up with a hotel room for 2 adults, 2 kids and a baby. After I called the resort with questions, the price at $184 per night at peak summer time turned out to be only $15 off per night than the regular rate for that specific room type at that resort. The difference was that by calling Avista resort reservations or going to thier website, you can only book 3 night reservations so I did not even consider that this would be the resort that it would give us because we only have 2 nights. I am happy with the result based on pictures, tripadvisor review and knowing the suite is 750 sq ft with the bedroom and living room seperated by the full kitchen. I usually use hotwire to get a base price and priceline to bid lower than that base price but with the whole family going, I couldnt take any chances on not getting a 1 bedroom suite. Ive done better but understand it is prime time for Myrtle and am happy with the result. Happy bidding!

Welcome to Betterbidding. :)

Sorry to hear that the discount was disappointing, but glad the hotel will work out okay for your travel plans.

Can you confirm the complete list of amenities that were showing with this listing? Thanks.

Thank you for letting us know about this new HOTWIRE property so that we can update the site's Hotwire Hotel List.

Thank you for sharing your win and please use the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]