Priceline One-Way Flight Bidding

tysrack
By tysrack,
in

So i just realized that PRICELINE lets you bid on one-way flights now! I may be a tad bit LATE because I know they did not used to allow this but I think this is GREAT! Any success stories? I will definitely be bidding on my next one-way! I just want to know if anyone has been taking advantage of this and have had great deals

Thanks for letting us know about this new feature. This is a brand new and we have not yet had anyone report a successful one way ticket yet.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... and your searches too! (each time you access the respective site(s) please)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 month later...

I've attempted, but have been unsuccessful...it may work better last minute though.

I was trying to get a flight from GSO->ALB, rt but have the option of just doing one way for now. RDU was cheaper for one way (170 vs 295+). I wound up with my highest bid being just within $15 of the 170 and no luck.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]