Priceline Hotel: Which hotels are used in St. THomas/St. Johns?

ausjtl
By ausjtl,
in

I'l have to check my notes <someplace> as i had helped a friend of mine with this a while back. I see the Marriott Frenchman's Reef and Renaissance Grande Beach offered thru the Vacation package and i remember those two in the research i was doing for my friend, so that's at least 2 of them.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I think the Westin St. John may come up, also. There is a Resort property on Hotwire that I believe may be the Westin St. John, and it is likely it would be available through Priceline as well. I am not positive that it IS the Westin, but it seems to match!

There is also a 4* Resort that comes up on St. Thomas on Hotwire. I see it in August for $354!!!! When I was looking at this area before, I wondered if it was the Ritz-Carlton, but why wouldn't that be rated higher than a 4*? I know the original poster was asking about Priceline, but I was curious about hotels on these islands, also.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]