Priceline Hotel: 3* New York City (Times Square - Theatre District) Manhattan Hotel At Times Square

penny waltz
By penny waltz,
in

So this is the tactic I used. I was having trouble getting a room for 06/23-06/25 as mentioned a bit in I definitely need a room for the 24-25, since it's a month away, I just want to make sure I have that room. Now I am going to try to see if I can grab a room for Saturday night. It would be nice, but I can live without with. I know with this I will most likely have to check out of one place and check in at another..

Select 3* CPS, Chelsea, DT, ESB, HK, MSG...

Bid $90, if rejected close browser and use this link to re-access PRICELINE

Select 3* MTE, MTW, QB, TS, UES and UWS

Bid $95, if rejected close browser and use this link to re-access PRICELINE

Using Priceline for the Best Hotel Deals!

I figure that add a night won't work at the moment, since I have been trying to place bids in that area (and other areas) for the night before. Since its been failing, I figure add a night won't work, since essentially it's another bid for the price I won for that time frame right?

Using Priceline for the Best Hotel Deals!

Sundays are typically the slowest nite of the week for hotels, and this is true as well in NYC, as most business travelers have not yet arrived and tourists are on their way back home already. It's therefore not uncommon that you're win for the solo Sunday nite won't be enough for the previous Saturday nite (nor the following Monday nite)

We'll use your other NYC hotel thread for the additional nite of your trip.

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]