Hotwire Hotel: 4* Minneapolis (Downtown) Westin

Ralph B
By Ralph B,
in

Please help me identify a 4 star & 4.5 star hotel in Downtown Minneapolis listed on Hotwire

Trip date - 6/24-25

4.5 star hotel: $88.00

Boutique Hotel, Smoke Free Rooms, Fitness Center

Recommended in 85 % of Hotwire customer review

4 star hotel: $70.00

Indoor pool(s), Smoke Free Rooms, Fitness Center

Recommended in 95 % of Hotwire customer reviews

Thank you....

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Please start by reading your messages and clicking each of these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links... then reply to this thread and we'll have a look at your post above.

When you reply, please confirm the full list of amenities associated with this property by clicking the 'See all' link under the amenities when viewing at HOTWIRE.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

4.5 star hotel: $88.00

Boutique Hotel, Smoke Free Rooms, Fitness Center, business center, restaurant, golf nearby, accessible path for travel, accessible to the blind, accessible bathroom, handicapped parking, roll-in shower

Recommended in 85 % of Hotwire customer review

4 star hotel: $70.00

Indoor pool(s), Smoke Free Rooms, Fitness Center, restaurant(s), business center, High speed internet access.

Recommended in 95 % of Hotwire customer reviews

Thanks again...

Thanks for the additional info...

For the 4.5* property i think there is also a Hi-Speed Internet amenity associated with this property which you left out? If so, best guess here would be the Le Meridien Chambers.

For the 4* my guess would be the Westin... with a distant second guess of the Hilton Towers (although i think the Westin is the more likely of the two)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for the additional info...

For the 4.5* property i think there is also a Hi-Speed Internet amenity associated with this property which you left out? If so, best guess here would be the Le Meridien Chambers.

For the 4* my guess would be the Westin... with a distant second guess of the Hilton Towers (although i think the Westin is the more likely of the two)

Booked....

Westin **** You were spot on!

Thanks for the assistance.

2* University of Minnesota area hotel

$65.00

6/25-26

Business Center, High-Speed Internet Access, Golf Nearby, accessible for the blind, accessible for the deaf, free parking, complimentary breakfast, accessible path of travel, in-room accessibility, accessible bathroom, handicapped parking, roll-in shower.

Before looking into this one, is there something in particular you need from this stay?

With this 2* priced at $65/nite and showing a very low 55% recommendation from previous guests, why not be looking at the 3* hotel for $61/nite which is not only higher rated, but also costs less and is better reviewed?

My guess for the 2* property is the Days Inn Univ Of Minn.

For the 3* with:

Indoor Pool

Fitness

Pool

Restaurant

Business

Hi-Speed Internet

Golf

Blind Accessible

Deaf Accessible

Travel Accessible

Room Accessible

Bathroom Accessible

Handicapped Parking

Roll-in Shower

I believe this one is the Ramada Plaza Minneapolis or the Holiday Inn Minneapolis Metrodome, but given the 4.5/5.0 rating given by previous guests, i'd favor this more likely being the Holiday Inn, but can't be certain.

I didn't look earlier since i didn't know if there was something in particular you needed for this stay.

Please post the amenities associated with the 3* property and we'll take a look.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... and please click each of these links before replying.

Thanks.

• 1 month later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]