Priceline Hotel: Resort Phoenix (North Scottsdale) The Fairmont Scottsdale Princess

mt1023
By mt1023,
in

5 Star: $116/night 95% Recommended

Amenities:

Resort

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

High-Speed Internet Access

Golf Nearby

Tennis Nearby

Spa Services

Accessible for the blind

Accessible for the deaf

Accessible path of travel

In-room accessibility

Accessible bathroom

Handicapped parking

Roll-in shower

4 Star: $69/night 85% Recommended

Amenities:

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

High-Speed Internet Access

Spa Services

Accessible for the blind

Accessible for the deaf

Free Parking

Free Internet

Accessible path of travel

In-room accessibility

Wheelchair accessible

Accessible bathroom

Handicapped parking

Roll-in shower

Roll-in shower

aprilmay18,

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Please start by reading your messages and clicking each of these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links.

At this point the OP has not yet purchased either of the properties above, s/he is asking for help identifying each.

If you'd like help with an upcoming stay please start a NEW TOPIC.

Thanks.

mt1023,

Best guess for the 5* is the Fairmont or the Inter-Continental Montelucia. HOWEVER, one 'red flag' that i have for either of these is that i believe both charge a resort fee, and with this HOTWIRE offer there is no mention of any resort fee, so i'm not as confident as i would like in either of these guesses.

If you're willing to pay $126/nite i think you can increase your chances of receiving the Montelucia, should this be a property you're trying to target.

For the 4* property, if you click the 'See all' link do you see more amenities that what you've included above?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

thereuare there is a resort fee for the 5 star, I forgot to add that.

The 5* appearing on HOTWIRE when i search for your dates doesn't show a Resort fee... how much is the fee listed when you search HOTWIRE for your dates? (are you searching for more than one room or for something other than the default 2adults/0children?)

For the 4* my guess is the Talking Stick Resort.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The 5* appearing on HOTWIRE when i search for your dates doesn't show a Resort fee... how much is the fee listed when you search HOTWIRE for your dates? (are you searching for more than one room or for something other than the default 2adults/0children?)

For the 4* my guess is the Talking Stick Resort.

That is weird the resort fee is not showing up any more when I do the search for the 5 star. Thanks for the help I will update once we decide which one to go for.

I was thinking of maybe trying Priceline for the 4 star North Scottsdale for our stat of 6/16-6/17, but I see that under the Priceline North Scottsdale hotel list for 4* it lists the Westin and the The Saguaro, I would love to get the Westin, but is The Saguaro really in the North Scottsdale bidding zone? I mean the address of the hotel would put it in the Scottsdale bidding zone.

Yes, you are correct. We have updated the Priceline Hotel List to reflect the correct zone/location.

Thanks for letting us know.

If you'd like like help with a bidding strategy let us know and we'll advise accordingly.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]