Priceline Hotel: 4* Los Angeles (Beverly Hills - West Hollywood) Hyatt Regency Century Plaza

belindai
By belindai,
in

Could you help me ID a 4* Beverly hills - west hollywood hotel $179 5/24-5/25.

Still gathering reviews.

Free Internet.

Fitness Center

Guests have access to exercise equipment; an additional charge may apply.

Pool(s)

Property offers at least one pool area; hours and dates of operation may be seasonal.

Restaurant(s)

Property offers at least one restaurant on the premises; hours and days of operation may vary.

Business Center

Guests have access to business equipment and services; an additional charge may apply.

High-Speed Internet Access

Guestrooms are equipped with high-speed Internet access; an extra charge may apply.

Accessible for the blind

Braille or raised signage

Accessible for the deaf

TTY for telephone, visual or flashing fire alarm and vibrating alarm clock

Free Internet

<amenity names only please... not descriptions>

Accessible path of travel

In-room accessibility

Accessible path from the room entrance to the window, the bed and the bathroom; accessible hardware and minimal resistance to open the door; accessible temperature controls and window coverings

Accessible bathroom

Raised toilet, hand-held shower and grab bars at the tub and toilet

Handicapped parking

Roll-in shower

Bathroom has a roll-in shower

Please post only the amenity names (and not the descriptions) as you can see how much easier it is to read and helps minimize the chance that we'll miss an amenity when researching your trip.

Could you help me ID a 4* Beverly hills - west hollywood hotel $179 5/24-5/25.

Fitness

Pool

Restaurant

Business

Hi-Speed Internet

Blind Accessible

Deaf Accessible

Free Internet

Travel Accessible

Room Accessible

Bathroom Accessible

Handicapped Parking

Roll-in Shower

Please click each of these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links, then reply to this thread and we'll have a look at your post above.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... and your searches too!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

These amenities are common for the area and this could be a few possibilities... the Andaz West Hollywood, the Sunset Marquis, and L'Ermigate Beverly Hills. I also wouldnt' exclude the Mr. C Beverly Hills (formerly The Tower Beverly Hills) from the possibilities.

Either way, you at least know it's a quality property based upon the 4.5/5.0 Tripadvisor rating.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Now I am looking at 5/25-5/26 and it is a different set of amenities

4* Beverly hills - west hollywood hotel $164 85%

Fitness center

Pool

Restaurant

Business

Hi-Speed Internet

Then I re-searched and it changed to $162 85%

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant

Business Center

High-Speed access

Golf Nearby

Tennis Nearby

Accessible for the blind

Accessible for the deaf

Accessible path of travel

In-room accessibility

Wheelchair accessible

Accessible bathroom

Handicapped parking

Roll-in shower

I thought l'ermigate on your list was 4.5*?

I used the bb HOTWIRE links for my searches

This was now what was available on HOTWIRE and I wasn't sure which hotels it included.

So I bidder on PRICELINE. 4* Beverly hills west Hollywood, average price $244, so I start my bid at $122. I won the Hyatt regency century plaza for $122. I thought this was under the Westwood century city category not Beverly hills west Hollywood as I saw others win $105 under century city?? I checked the winning page and it definitely said Beverly hills west Hollywood as the only category.

I thought this was under the Westwood century city category...

The zone boundaries and names in this area have recently changed. If you look at PRICELINE you'll see the 'Westwood is no more (Westwood - Century City) zone no longer exists... most of Century City has been merged into Beverly Hills-West Hollywood and Westwood is now paired up with Brentwood to comprise the 'Brentwood - Westwood' zone.

Hope you're pleased with the results and this property will work well for your needs.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Thank you.

• 1 month later...

This was a pretty good hotel, nice lobby with a large pool area, only problem is its in century city, feels like you are in the middle of nowhere, with nothing much to walk to close by except the century city shopping center. I wouldn't want to bid in the west Hollywood Beverly hills zone again knowing you can end up in century city, not worth it. A long drive from west Hollywood. Bring the old zone back.

Sorry to hear the location of this property wasn't ideal for your needs, but glad you still enjoyed your stay and the hotel itself.

Until/unless the zones are re-drawn, HOTWIRE may be an option depending upon how their zone boundaries compare to PRICELINE's. As well, HOTWIRE may still be an option if you're able to reasonably identify a hotel offer there as being in a 'good' location for your needs.

Thanks for the recap... hope all your future wins fall into place better than this one did.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]