Priceline Hotel: Philadelphia, 8/13 - 8/16

Noela
By Noela,
in

Hi,

I need to attend a conference in Philly between 8/13 - 8/16.

Thereafter, I am going to Los Angeles for about 12 days, till 8/28.

Now, i need a park and fly deal that will somehow allow me to stay in Philly for the conference, and go for my 12 days trip to Los Angels.

will priceline-booked hotels offer park & fly deals? I am looking at a maximum of 3* hotels..

sincerely, Noela

No, if the hotel typically charges for parking and offers a 'park and fly' program you are not eligible with your priceline stay, nor is there anyway to request one when bidding.

You could try to get lucky and hopefully get a hotel that offers free parking when you stay one nite before your flight, but it would be risky bidding assuming you would get such a hotel.

If you ultimately need to book direct please use links found in our SUPPORT PAGE.

Let us know if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thereuare,

Thanks for the reply. These are the hotels that offer the Park & Fly deal in the Philly airport area:

-- Sheraton Four Points

-- Sheraton Suites

-- Hilton

-- Renaissance

-- Holiday Inn

So you think bidding 2.5* to 3* in the philly airport area might not land any of these ?

cheers, Noela

you will need to contact each hotel directly to get a park and fly rate, the Ramada and Econo Lodge (both just south of the airport) also have this type of deal. The Econo Lodge has outside entrances and the area is not one that I would walk around at night. The Hilton and Sheraton(s) are the closest to the airport, followed by the Renissance, then the Holiday Inn. I think you would get your best deal at the Holiday Inn, and they have inside entrances to rooms as well as a restaurant on site, and decent reviews for an airport property. Finally, many park and fly deals are good for 7 days, so you will need to calculate the rate for 12 days of parking :)

Thereuare,

Thanks....

do you know of any strategies to doing 2 legs of one-way car rentals:

August 16: 1-way rental from BWI to PHL

August 28: 1-way rental from PHL to BWI

I am getting horrible rates off the web...

cheers, Noela

The Microtel hotel rooms tend to be small, but this hotel looks like it is very close to the airport. The area around the airport is fairly desolate at night, so since there is no restaurant attached to the Hotel, I would order in and rent a movie :)

Since Southwest has entered the Philly, the fastest start up of any new market for SWA, passenger traffic has increased and rates for parking lots have gone up, so you will need to re-check the rates. Can you post your results?

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]